Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Purple

All the other colors are just colors, but purple seems to have a soul.  Purple is not just a noun and an adjective but also a verb - when you look at it, it's looking back at you.  ~Uniek Swain


I saw this quote a while ago and wondered if it was true.  I like all the colors and I don't have a favorite but I still wasn't sure.  So right after I saw this quote I drew a small picture on an artist trading card (below), and I liked it but would the feeling of the the picture be different if the iris was a color other than purple? So I conducted an experiment, I photographized (my word for 'took a picture of')  my drawing and photoshopped it to have some different colored irises, what do you think? does the purple one have something the others don't? 



















Blogger Templates





1 comment:

  1. I think they all have something the others don't. ;)
    That's one reason why I love color. Each one is so unique and special! I don't think I could ever pick a favorite color ... sure I like some better than others, but to pick just one? Not gonna happen. ;)

    ReplyDelete