Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Simplicity

Have you ever looked at a bunch of tubes of paints?  like really looked, I was just recently painting a picture and decided to take a picture of my paints.  It was just a quick shot I'll admit I didn't take much care.  But when I uploaded it to my computer I was shocked, it actually looked decent... and not only decent but good.  So I did some selective coloring to give it more impact.  Then I got a little crazy... I changed the color of the selective color with the hue saturation adjustment in Photoshop.  And this is what I got.





Then I changed the hue to a cobalt blue


Then I tried red

I like the simplicity of the black and white with selective coloring, I might print these out to go on my wall.
Simple shot, simple editing, simple result.  So here are two quotes about simplicity.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.  ~Leonardo DaVinci


Anything simple always interests me.  ~David Hockney

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment