Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the 80's

It's spring break and I'm having fun.  On Monday we went shopping, on Tuesday I had art class, and today I'm going to youth group but other than that I have no idea what I'm doing today.  Probably Hopefully more of what I did yesterday.  Listening to 80's music while drawing, I'm not crazy...I'm really not.  So, if you're like me and enjoy 80's music then let me share with you some of my favorites.

St.Elmo's Fire: I really like this song but I have no idea why, normally a song that says "elmo" in it would be weird but I actually like this a lot.
Everywhere:  I find this song very relaxing, and fun.
Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now:  This song makes me think of friendship and teamwork.
You're The Voice:  This song is basically tells me not to be scared or be quiet.
Livin' On a Prayer:  A true 80's classic and just a great song
Mom and sister enter dancing during this song
You Spin Me Round:  Super weird music video, but very catchy song
Footloose: This is a fun upbeat dance-y song
Let's Groove: another fun dance-y song, reminds me of a musical
Sweet Dreams: Kinda strange and repetitive but really cool.
I Love Rock and Roll:  Yes I do


So those are my top ten 80's songs, in no particular order. 

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment