Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Theater

So... I have been to two plays in the past two days.  One, my sister's friend was in a musical (not really a musical but a collection of different songs from different musicals.)  And two my sister had a ballet performance.  They were both nicely done but the theater isn't for me.  I don't like the crowds of people and the (sometimes) uncomfy seats.  I totally respect the time and effort it takes to put on a play or dance but it's not really something I enjoy doing a lot of (I get peopled-out very easily.)  But whenever my sister performs I'll be there no matter how uncomfy the seats are.  iGirl/Danni you did great.  So anyways, what are your thoughts on dramas plays and such? I'm curious.
not my image




Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment